A service some cannabis-legal states have offered as a luxury to both medical marijuana patients and recreational buyers alike is having some unintended consequences in helping the black market flourish, according to cannabis industry business owners and government authorities. Andrew Jolley, owner of The+Source dispensaries in the Las Vegas Valley, says he and several other […]
Author Archive | Scott Oxford
For many cannabis business owners and growers, the days of spraying Febreze on cash stacks to mask the scent of the plant, or running to the grocery store to make thousands of dollars’ worth of money orders before going to the bank, is becoming a thing of the past. That’s because, more than ever, traditional […]
Marijuana dispensary owners in Colorado, Washington and Oregon are all too familiar with the rush of eager customers that waltz through their doors on April 20 of each year. That date, now synonymous with the plant, has traditionally resulted in most dispensaries’ highest 24-hour sales figures of the year. But as the legal cannabis industry […]
Before cannabis legalization, Anchorage dispensary manager Mark Engel never eclipsed more than 50 patients on even his best business days. Since recreational sales became legal in Alaska in October 2016, Engel routinely serves more than 700 customers at Alaskan Leaf dispensary. He’s neared the 1,500 mark on popular days of cannabis use, like April 20. […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer