Marijuana radio show pioneer James DiFalco was a child when he developed diabetes—the crippling disease that sickens people and shortens their lives. Growing up in the shadow of diabetes, James started using and growing medical marijuana in 1976, before he was even a teenager. In recent years, scientists discovered marijuana modulates blood sugar, carbohydrate metabolism, […]
Author Archive | Nigel Salazar
Hydroponics coco coir for marijuana growers is almost as popular as rockwool, peat-based soilless mixes (such as Pro-Mix), and soil. You can cleanse and re-use coco coir. Coco coir even when saturated still has space for oxygen and aeration. This makes it less likely your marijuana roots suffer from oxygen-deprivation and overwatering effects. What’s more, […]
- Sea Of Love: Dive Into These Strains For A Thriving Sea Of Green
- From Taxation To Overzealous Cops, How Will Black Market Growers Survive Legalization?
- Sessions’ Obsession With Regression On Possession
- Clone Wars
- The Good Germin’: How To Germinate Old Weed Seeds And Bring Them Back To Life
- Vermont Becomes First Grow-Friendly State To Legalize Cannabis Via State Legislature
- Minority Report: How California’s Cannabis Industry Is Leading The Fight For Diversity
- Grow Better, Know Better: What Is Explosive Growth And How Do You Get It For Your Cannabis Grow Op?