Valentine’s Day marks an occasion filled with saccharine Hallmark cards and the overcapitalization of love. The dispensary I worked at opened its business to recreational cannabis consumers on Valentine’s Day of this year. The line to purchase weed was so long that it stretched out the front door and wrapped around the building. The reactions […]
Author Archive | Milcah Halili
We all know about the beloved active chemical compound tetrahydrocannabinol, more commonly known as THC. It’s an amazing painkiller and appetite stimulant that can encourage a feeling of calm in those who partake. It can also give you a sense of euphoria, sedation and drowsiness in the form of that familiar psychoactive high. However, cannabis […]
Why social media marketing? In the digital age, when it comes to any product on the market, more social media brand visibility equals more sales. It’s also a medium that’s highly affordable compared to traditional marketing avenues. Instead of a return on your monetary investment, you’re getting a return on your time. Social media has […]
- Corona Beer Maker Goes In Big On Cannabis, With Another $4 Billion Investment In Canopy Growth
- Keep Cannabis Green: What To Do With Your Weed Wastewater So It Won’t Wound The World
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?