Approximately 10 million Americans over the age of 50 have osteoporosis and 80% of them are women. An additional 34 million Americans have low bone mass or osteopenia which predisposes them to developing osteoporosis. New research is now revealing that the endocannabinoid system plays a significant natural roll in the development of bone mass, leading […]
Author Archive | Mary Lynn Mathre
I can’t count the number of times a patient has told me, “My doctor doesn’t believe in it (cannabis)” or “my doctor won’t treat me if he knows I use cannabis” or “my nurse practitioner thinks I’m a drug addict because I use marijuana.” Patients with chronic pain may be drug tested in pain clinics […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects