From the moment a cannabis seed or clone is planted in soil — or any growing medium, for that matter — its every need is taken into consideration. Temperature, CO2, light cycles, timing the water and compost — nothing is left to chance. Then, the minute those plants are harvested, each bud is handled with […]
Author Archive | Lauren Terry
There’s lots to say about the importance of a carefully vetted nutrient regimen, a high-quality cut or batch of seeds, and the vitality of the soil into which those seeds or clones are planted. However, once that plant is out of the ground, storage is the single most important factor as your product moves through […]
Oregon’s State Accident Insurance Fund started thinking about the wellbeing of cannabis workers in 2014, the moment the Beaver State passed Measure 91 legalizing cannabis. SAIF’s Judi Croft, safety services supervisor at the nonprofit insurance provider, explains, “Our vision, mission and charter is to keep people safe, and make workers’ comp as available to as […]
For thousands of cannabis growers throughout the USA, the months of October and November represent more than just fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving. These months also represent trim season. In the leadup to this period, some growers and budding cultivators relocate to California and Oregon to make money that they’ll live off for the rest of […]
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer
- Cryptocurrency PotCoin Sponsors Dennis Rodman At Trump, Kim Jong Un Peace Summit In Singapore