The U.S. government doesn’t allow gun ownership by marijuana growers and users. That’s why the the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) has issued the following official statement: “Any person who uses or is addicted to marijuana, regardless of whether his or her state has passed legislation authorizing marijuana use for medicinal […]
Author Archive | Kenneth B.
Hydroponics marijuana growers worry a lot about pH, because the pH of your root zone and hydroponics nutrients water make a big difference in your marijuana’s health and productivity. Unless your hydroponics nutrients water is in a very narrow pH range (5.6-6.2), your plants’ roots have a hard time taking in all the essential elements […]
- Salt Lake Pity: Who’s To Blame For Utah’s Crawling Cannabis Legislation?
- At War With The Landlord? Here’s How Growers Who Rent Can Come Out On Top
- The Disaster Artists: Cannabis Growers Feel The Long-Term Effects Of Natural Disasters
- THC Amiss? Deadlights Proves You Can Get High From A High CBD Strain
- Black Market Philanthropy: How New Regulations Are Shuttering Cannabis Charities In California
- President Evil? In Honor Of Presidents’ Day, Let’s Take A Look At Our Commanders-In-Chief’s Thoughts On Cannabis
- The Rewards Of Routine: These Are The Habits That’ll Make Marijuana Growing A Bed Of Roses
- Down On The Farm: Health & Wellness Tips For Trimmigrants And Harvesters