The U.S. government doesn’t allow gun ownership by marijuana growers and users. That’s why the the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) made the following official statement: “Any person who uses or is addicted to marijuana, regardless of whether his or her state has passed legislation authorizing marijuana use for medicinal purposes, […]
Author Archive | Kenneth B.
Hydroponics marijuana growers worry a lot about pH, because the pH of your root zone and hydroponics nutrients water make a big difference in your marijuana’s health and productivity. Unless your hydroponics nutrients water is in a very narrow pH range (5.6-6.2), your plants’ roots have a hard time taking in all the essential elements […]
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Says Trump May Start War on Legalized Recreational Marijuana
- Marijuana Growers are Soldiers in the War on Islamic Terrorism
- Hydroponics Nutrients Pioneer BigMike Fights Discrimination that Stopped Marijuana Mansion Super Bowl Party
- Why Do My Marijuana Plants Have Purple Stems, Stalks, Petioles?
- Growing Delicious Cuvée Marijuana from Subcool TGA Seeds
- Republican Governor Begs Trump to Save Him from Idaho Marijuana Threat
- Understanding Marijuana Grow Room Temperatures
- How to Make Marijuana Tincture (the Green Dragon)