The U.S. government doesn’t allow gun ownership by marijuana growers and users. That’s why the the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) has issued the following official statement: “Any person who uses or is addicted to marijuana, regardless of whether his or her state has passed legislation authorizing marijuana use for medicinal […]
Author Archive | Kenneth B.
Hydroponics marijuana growers worry a lot about pH, because the pH of your root zone and hydroponics nutrients water make a big difference in your marijuana’s health and productivity. Unless your hydroponics nutrients water is in a very narrow pH range (5.6-6.2), your plants’ roots have a hard time taking in all the essential elements […]
- New Studies Suggest Cannabis CBD Compound Could Prevent Drug Addiction Relapse In People
- Monopoly Control: Scotts Miracle-Gro Bought Hydroponics Supplier Sunlight Supply — And That’s Troubling. Here’s Why
- Teenage Kicks: How Marijuana Usage — And Abstinence — Alters Adolescent Brains
- Black Market Dealers Are Scamming The Cannabis Delivery System — How Are Police, Dispensaries Fighting Back?
- Republican Weed Warriors: Conservative Politicians Changing Their Stance On Cannabis
- It’s A 420 Miracle! FDA Recommends Epidiolex CBD Meds To Treat Epilepsy
- It’s 420, And We Mean Business: Top Tips For Embarking On Your Exciting New Cannabis Career
- Thought Cannabis Business Banking Was Getting Easier? Think Again