The U.S. government doesn’t allow gun ownership by marijuana growers and users. That’s why the the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) has issued the following official statement: “Any person who uses or is addicted to marijuana, regardless of whether his or her state has passed legislation authorizing marijuana use for medicinal […]
Author Archive | Kenneth B.
Hydroponics marijuana growers worry a lot about pH, because the pH of your root zone and hydroponics nutrients water make a big difference in your marijuana’s health and productivity. Unless your hydroponics nutrients water is in a very narrow pH range (5.6-6.2), your plants’ roots have a hard time taking in all the essential elements […]
- Body And Sulfur: Want To Stop Spider Mites & Russet Mites? Most Cannabis Growers Don’t Know About These Two Top-Notch Life Hacks
- Agents Of Yield: This Guide Will Help You Find The Most Bud-Boosting Hydroponics Nutrients For Your Marijuana Plants
- Schedule I: Here’s How To Plan Your Indoor Marijuana Growing Season
- Northern California Wildfires Decimate Subcool & The Region’s Other Marijuana Growers
- The Whole SCROG: Getting To The Root Of Cannabis-Growing Maximum Yields With Screen Of Green
- A Mighty Fight: Stop Spider Mites, Russet Mites And Broad Mites On Marijuana Plants Before They Become A Problem
- Hip-Hop And Herb: Meet Mendo Dope, Cannabis Growers And Beat Throwers
- And The Best Supporting Method Goes To… Screen of Green, For Its Starring Role In Marijuana Gardens Everywhere!