The U.S. government doesn’t allow gun ownership by marijuana growers and users. That’s why the the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) has issued the following official statement: “Any person who uses or is addicted to marijuana, regardless of whether his or her state has passed legislation authorizing marijuana use for medicinal […]
Author Archive | Kenneth B.
Hydroponics marijuana growers worry a lot about pH, because the pH of your root zone and hydroponics nutrients water make a big difference in your marijuana’s health and productivity. Unless your hydroponics nutrients water is in a very narrow pH range (5.6-6.2), your plants’ roots have a hard time taking in all the essential elements […]
- Cannabis Comedy King Tommy Chong Talks Weed, Jail, And What Advice He Would Give To Jeff Sessions
- Small But Spiteful: Meet The Root Aphid, Possibly The Greatest Threat To Cannabis
- Europe’s Most Wanted: 7 Premium Cannabis Strains You’ve Never Heard Of
- Weed Wise: Top Toking Tips For Beginner Marijuana Consumers
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis