Whether it’s oil, cotton or tomatoes, every product experiences fluctuations in price that can have dire consequences for its industry — though rarely do we see an item with as unstable a price point as the modern (legal) marijuana market. When Westword first covered the legal sale of recreational marijuana in Denver back in 2014, […]
Author Archive | Josiah Hesse
- Sea Of Love: Dive Into These Strains For A Thriving Sea Of Green
- From Taxation To Overzealous Cops, How Will Black Market Growers Survive Legalization?
- Sessions’ Obsession With Regression On Possession
- Clone Wars
- The Good Germin’: How To Germinate Old Weed Seeds And Bring Them Back To Life
- Vermont Becomes First Grow-Friendly State To Legalize Cannabis Via State Legislature
- Minority Report: How California’s Cannabis Industry Is Leading The Fight For Diversity
- Grow Better, Know Better: What Is Explosive Growth And How Do You Get It For Your Cannabis Grow Op?