Most cannabis growers worry if we see purple stems, stalks, and petioles on our marijuana plants. The color of leaves, stems, stalks, and petioles are a big part of our marijuana plant’s language as it tries to tell us if it’s happy or suffering. Purple stems may be telling you that your plants will grow […]
Author Archive | Josh Keller
Marijuana tincture is made using high-proof alcohol and marijuana. Marijuana tincture gives you a potent, fast-acting, concentrated dose of cannabinoids and terpenoids. It gives you a rapid-onset, psychedelic, long-lasting, unique high. The nearly-pure alcohol you use to make marijuana tincture ensures that the mixture stays cannabinoid potent for several years. Here’s all you need to […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects