Most cannabis growers worry if we see purple stems, stalks, and petioles on our marijuana plants. The color of leaves, stems, stalks, and petioles are a big part of our marijuana plant’s language as it tries to tell us if it’s happy or suffering. Purple stems may be telling you that your plants will grow […]
Author Archive | Josh Keller
Marijuana tincture is made using high-proof alcohol and marijuana. Marijuana tincture gives you a potent, fast-acting, concentrated dose of cannabinoids and terpenoids. It gives you a rapid-onset, psychedelic, long-lasting, unique high. The nearly-pure alcohol you use to make marijuana tincture ensures that the mixture stays cannabinoid potent for several years. Here’s all you need to […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer