Sooner or later, all commercial growers will hear the knock of compliance inspectors at their door, announced or unannounced, welcome or very unwelcome. In fact, if you’re a licensed producer in an established market, you’re probably already accustomed to inspectors at your facility. But that doesn’t make inspection less troubling. Laws change. Maintaining staff compliance […]
Author Archive | Jack Bohannan
As the doors of the Las Vegas Convention Center opened for MJBizCon 2017, the monthslong drum roll for the cannabis industry’s largest-ever trade show came to a deafening head. Growers, investors and a variety of service providers swarmed the exhibit hall, creating traffic jams through the maze of more than 650 exhibits. We had conveyed […]
- Corona Beer Maker Goes In Big On Cannabis, With Another $4 Billion Investment In Canopy Growth
- Keep Cannabis Green: What To Do With Your Weed Wastewater So It Won’t Wound The World
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?