Canada is undoubtedly making its mark on the international stage when it comes to cannabis reform. The country’s economy will be closely watched as recreational and medicinal marijuana becomes legal at the federal level on July 1, 2018. Behind the scenes, there are many people who are priming Canada’s path as a powerful player in […]
Author Archive | Elianna Lev
Canada is leading the way on cannabis reform as one of the first countries to legalize the plant nationwide. It was one of the main promises Justin Trudeau pledged while on the prime ministerial campaign trail in 2015, and after being elected to office, he wasted no time in fulfilling that promise. Since stepping into […]
- Keeping The Cannabis Industry SAIF: Oregon Insurance Paves The Way For Cannabusiness & Workers
- Traveling with Weed This Holiday Season? We Got You Covered
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday “Up There With 4/20” As Holiday Sales Boost Cannabis Industry.
- The Who’s Who You Don’t Know In Canada’s Cannabis Industry
- Swimming In The Sea Of Green: High-Density Marijuana Growing
- Social Media 101: If You Have A Cannabis Grow Op, Then It’s Time To Get Savvy With Online Marketing
- First Medical Cannabis Cultivation Licenses Awarded In Colombia: But What Does It Mean For Small-Scale Growers?
- Cannabis Gift Guide: The Best Ideas For The Weed Lover In Your Life