US Army veteran Jose Martinez looked like a coiled spring sitting on the bar stool next to me. His every move conveyed a sense of pain. I’d met him by chance in a North Carolina bar one afternoon and our conversation evolved freely in the way of two strangers chatting over drinks in a dimly […]
Author Archive | David Carpenter
As many Californians anxiously await the availability of retail pot sales come January 1, reports of as much as a 45 percent tax on cannabis could mean dissatisfied consumers opt for the black market instead of state-approved cannabis shops. While an unregulated system likely means lower prices, it’s not without its flaws. Operating outside of […]
There is no disputing that washed things are generally more pleasant than unwashed. A newly laundered T-shirt. A tidy house. A freshly brushed set of pearly whites. But scrubbing your marijuana buds? Is that even a thing? Corey Drumm is here to say, “Oh yeah, that is definitely a thing.” The Northern California grower explains, […]
Alcohol producer Constellation Brands is venturing where no major booze merchant has dared to go, with a play intended to captivate the taste buds of marijuana enthusiasts and bust into new markets. The owners of the popular beer brand Corona announced this week they’ve invested in Canadian medical marijuana company Canopy Growth Corporation, the world’s […]
- Keeping The Cannabis Industry SAIF: Oregon Insurance Paves The Way For Cannabusiness & Workers
- Traveling with Weed This Holiday Season? We Got You Covered
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday “Up There With 4/20” As Holiday Sales Boost Cannabis Industry.
- The Who’s Who You Don’t Know In Canada’s Cannabis Industry
- Swimming In The Sea Of Green: High-Density Marijuana Growing
- Social Media 101: If You Have A Cannabis Grow Op, Then It’s Time To Get Savvy With Online Marketing
- First Medical Cannabis Cultivation Licenses Awarded In Colombia: But What Does It Mean For Small-Scale Growers?
- Cannabis Gift Guide: The Best Ideas For The Weed Lover In Your Life