In a remote valley of Northern California’s Sierra Nevada mountain range, at an altitude of around 4000 feet, my friend Greg had a Christmas tree and marijuana farm. Having grown up in the region, he’d carefully selected the valley and the farm’s location after hiking a good chunk of the mountain range since he was […]
Author Archive | Ben Grenoble
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer