I’ve always loved growing plants, whether they’re marijuana, veggies, or orchids. I earned a Master’s degree in plant science, and struggled through five chemistry classes to do it. That came in handy, because hydroponics indoor marijuana growers are dealing with chemistry when we monitor and adjust pH. If pH in your marijuana root area and/or […]
Author Archive | Andre Auguste
- Weed Wise: Top Toking Tips For Beginner Marijuana Consumers
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?